Birth Doula Support $1195 (+GST)
Birth Pool & Birth Supplies Included More than $250 Value
*Reduced rate available for REPEAT clients. Contact me for details.
**Flexible payment plans available.
Services (included in fee):
- Free initial consultation (30 min – 1 hour long)
- 2-3 Prenatal visits (1.5-2 hours long). Visits are very education focused, ensuring you feel informed about your options and confident in what to expect / how to make choices during birth. An excellent way to complement your prenatal classes if you are taking them
- Guidance in creating a birth plan that you can successfully discuss with your primary attendant
- On-call support for and during your birth
- One postpartum visit to check in on breastfeeding, assist in setting up support / referrals postpartum such as consultations with lactation consultants, arranging postpartum doula support, arranging placenta encapsulation, etc if needed
Supplies Available (included in fee as needed):
- TENS unit and Rebozo access
- Supplementary Birth Supplies: (helpful spare supplies for while you are at home, whether you are planning to birth at home or in the hospital)
Bonus Supplies For Home Birth Families:
- Basic Home Birth Supply Kit
- Birth Pool Supplies (for families planning a home birth):
- Inflatable professional-grade birthing pool
- Standard tap adapter (if you require a non-standard adapter, you will need to provide this)
- Water hose for filling pool
- Sump pump
- Pool liner
- Protective plastic for your floor
- Set-up and tear-down included – nothing for you or your partner to worry about!
Educational Items For You To Borrow (included in fee)
- Birth With Gloria Lemay birth DVD
- Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering book by Sarah Buckley
*Add Prenatal Education and receive free copies of The Baby Book and Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering
Your choice of private or group classes (group classes are home-birth specific only, private can accommodate home or hospital birth plans). Please inquire for details!
Cost-Saving Student Option
Is the complete package out of your price range? Click here for details on my cost-saving student option and get support from a doula who has trained with me! Find out more, or email email@example.com for details.