Meet other new parents and pregnant women / couples in Vancouver in a friendly and educational environment.
We focus on sharing knowledge about birth, pregnancy and breastfeeding back into the community and creating connections between pregnant women that are so essential for you to feel supported and connected as a new parent.
Join our meetings to:
- Build connections with other pregnant women and moms
- Reduce your risk of postpartum depression by building a community of friends for support
- Share knowledge about pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding
- Get your prenatal and birth questions answered on a peer-to-peer level
- Learn about different ways to prepare for birth and breastfeeding success
- Participate in free talks from birth professionals
- Have access to a birth doula’s knowledge, experience, and resources
- Take part in a great, free complement to prenatal class
We bring snacks to share and really focus on creating a sense of community support. It’s also a fun opportunity to meet me in person and get a sense of my personality and birth philosophy if you’re considering hiring me as your doula.